Well, I am not as good at writing posts as my wife, but today's post is all about celebrating Nancy's birthday which was yesterday, August 22nd. The boys and I planned a special day for her which involved the following events:
1. Hot chocolate time with the boys and Anya in the morning.
2. A trip downtown to visit one of her favorite coffee places.
3. Some time at a local spa...Modacapelli.
4. Lunch with friends at a restaurant overlooking the Fox River.
5. Cake and presents back at home with our parents.
Our family cannot say enough about how much we appreciate Nancy as a wife, mother, daughter, daughter-in-law and friend.
Happy Birthday Nancy!
We love you.