Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last weeks of summer

I will post soon about our upcoming Marathon Fundraiser for our next daughter. Given the extended wait, "marathon" seems all too appropriate!!




Saying goodbye as my "practice baby" (my dear friend Trina's son Tyler) heads off to college . . .

. . . camping on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan . . .

. . . celebrating the bonds between brothers and sister on Rakhi Day . . .

. . . having a first friend sleepover with Eliza . . .

. . . rejoicing as our sons chose to be baptized . . .

. . . cheering as Daddy ran a 5K and the boys did a fun run to benefit one of our city's homeless shelters . . .

. . . these precious last weeks of summer are too fleeting!




3 comments:

Tina and Todd said...

WoW ... awesome post:) I feel like I am missing everything these days .... congratulations on the boys being baptized! Sorry to have missed it:( And Anya Rashi is getting more beautiful each day!

The Labontes said...

Sounds like you are certainly making the most out of the last few weeks! Gorgeous photos, and big congrats to the boys on their baptism!!
Kristy

Fenwick 5 said...

GO PETER GO!! So neat.this will be sweet to add to her baby book..daddy and big bro running for their princess to be!!:) Loving that baptism picture and the rainbow,God's promise!! Take Care.I am anxiously waiting with you. I just posted som family pictures including my first photo shoot of the kids!! Gidget